Christmas Menu Covered on the course Canapés:
Quail Egg & Caviar Nests / Smoked Salmon Blinis Main:
Roast Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing, Bread Sauce, Pigs in Blankets & Gravy Vegetarian:
Nut Roast with Oyster Mushroom Sauce Potato:
Hasselback Potatoes Vegetables:
Brussel Sprouts & Almonds, Glazed Carrots & Roast Parsnips Pudding:
Christmas Pudding with Brandy Butter / Lemon Possets Petits Fours:
Chocolate Orange Truffles
Things you need to know
- The course is £40 (unless you have already completed a residential or online course - £25).
- Shopping lists are provided for you to buy the ingredients.
- There is a small list of equipment needed.
- Recipes are provided and need printing out.
- The recipes serve 8 people (the vegetarian option serves 5).
- Students watch the videos and cook along with tuition from the tutor. They prepare the food together (we don’t use already weighed out or prepared ingredients).
- You are able to watch each video up to three times. Once to initially flick through to see how it all works, a second viewing to enable you to do a practice run and a third to help you through the real thing if you need it.
- Each time you start watching a video it is available to you for 48 hours (so you have three viewings of up to 48 hours).
- There are security settings in place to prevent sharing, so the videos will become locked if viewed on too many different devices.
- The training is 4.35 hours in total.
- The course expires on the 31st December.
- You will be given a password for the Student Log in page to access the course.
- The filming and editing has been done in house by our Senior Tutor and his Fiancé Polly (so is not to be compared to cookery programs with large budgets and a production team).